Friday, July 18

Restart

Hey! My name's Chris & I'm a teenager living in the Caribbean - Barbados - and this is actually my 2nd blog.
My last one was solely a music blog, Chr!sCross*Music. I deleted it a few months ago though 'cause not only did I get really tired of it, I just couldn't keep up. So I gave up..yeah lol. I'mma loser. But now I'm gonna try again with this one - Exclusively Exclusive!

It's gonna be everthing .. I think. My exclusive take on everything celebrity, music, life and all sorts a sh!t like that. I will post mp3s every once in a while to all those music loving pplz so don't get worried. The template I'm using now is temporary & I'll change it in due time.

Another thing is that I want this blog to be reallyyyyyy interactive because it's not only my exclusive views on random stuff but yours too! So remember this blog lol (bookmark the page) please! lol.

Until next post.....

0 comments: