Saturday, July 19

Should I?

Does Miley Cyrus have talent? I mean seriously, I'm not sure how to answer that question. Particularly because I love to hate her, she's just so hateable, lol. I do pity her though, the press makes life so hard for her.

If any of you guys download Breakout, Miley's first non-Hannah Montana album, tell me how it goes cause I'm just to darn stubborn to listen to it. I already think '7 Things' is a mess anyways.

So post your reviews in the comment box. Maybe if I get over 5 good ones, I'll consider listening to the album..eek.

Below, you can check out her gut wrenching performance of 7 Things on GMA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur a hater and this blog site sucks I'm telling the feds to shut your stuped ass down but thanx for the download.

Chris said...

lol
talk about bittersweet