Thursday, September 11

In Case You Missed It

I've been terribly busy recently so I've been unable to blog much but I'm working on it! I was supposed to get 2 people to help me blog but they haven't responded yet, so if you're interested in blogging please contact me. My e-mail address is on the sidebar. Thanks! Here is the best of the best from the MTV VMA's & Fashion Rocks..

Rihanna - Vogue



Lil Wayne, Leona Lewis & T-Pain - Medley



Rihanna - Disturbia



T.I - Whatever You Like/Live Your Life (with Rihanna)



Beyonce & Justin Timberlake - Ain't Nothin' Like The Real Thing



Chris Brown - Cupid (Sam Cooke Tribute)/Forever



Solange - I Decided



Mariah Carey - I'm That Chick



Black Eyed Peas - Miss You



OneRepublic, Chris Cornell, Pussycat Dolls - Timbaland Medley



Comments & Thanks Are Greatly Appreciated =]

0 comments: