Friday, September 26

Womanizer - Britney Spears

I haven't blogged in a while so it's great to return with something huge. Something that will be an epic and remembered dance-pop hit. It is Britney Spears and her first single from "Circus". It is..'Womanizer'. This song is hot. Not hot enough in my opinion but I know Brit fans are gonna EAT this up. This should be a top ten hit, doing the same as 'Gimme More'. Loving the chorus! Def. check it out.

Womanizer (HQ) - Britney Spears

Comments And Thanks Are Greatly Appreciated =]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great song,better then gimme more no1

Anonymous said...

I like the beat...I just gotta give it a few more listens. But I'm sooo glad she's back!!!

Anonymous said...

BRITNEY WE LOVE YOU, SO GLAD THAT YUOR BACK. PLEASE COME TO SOUTH AFRICA.......ROSELYN