Friday, December 26

New Rihanna Demo: Emergency Room Feat. Akon

It’s so nice to be back to the blogging thing! I hope everyone is having a great holiday season. Got some new Rihanna! Well, not fully. It’s a demo for RiRi (so it’s not Rihanna singing it)called ‘Emergency Room’ and it features Akon. The concept of the song is really interesting. I find Akon’s voice unbearable here maybe they’ll find another artist for this if it really becomes Rihanna’s. Rumour has it that this’ll be the first single from her fourth studio album next year but personally this isn’t that strong so I doubt. Check it out though!

Download:

Emergency Room (Demo) – Rihanna Feat. Akon

Comments And Thanks Are Greatly Appreciated =]

4 comments:

albeitalways said...

well i suppose you're right, it's not as catchy as bad girl but it's good enough anyway...

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the decrease efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=aurora web editor 2008 professional 4.2.0.0 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a lot to find out about this subject. I really like all of the points you've made.



my blog post Diet Plans

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the such a lot important information for me.
And i am happy reading your article. But wanna remark on few normal issues, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is actually excellent :
D. Excellent task, cheers

My page - acoustic guitar chords for beginners