Saturday, August 16

Music Video: Sandcastle Disco | Solange

OMG! I love Solange. I want to just spoil her with luxuries and do her laundry. LOL. Not really. But this girl is really bringing it. 'Sandcastle Disco' is the next single and this joint is fireee, It's just as good or better than 'I Decided' & I loved that.



The video is great! Colourful & constantly lively! Solange is so creative - she directed or produced it herself. I definitely can't wait for the album to drop.


What do you think?

1 comments:

Steffani said...

Def a cute video, bright with feel-good positive vibes. This is my favorite off of Solange's album thus far, can't wait to hear the rest of the singles. Solange has really improved vocally and stylistically, and I have always been a fan of her independent, creative spirit.